1. EMPLOYMENT PASS
- P1 Employment Pass – Fixed monthly salary of $8.000>
- P2 Employment Pass – Fixed monthly salary of $4,500>
- Q1 Employment Pass – Fixed monthly salary of $3,600
subject to qualifications & experience
2. ENTRE PASS
- A Pte Ltd Co registered with ACRA
- Registered company must be less than 6 months
- Must meet minimum eligibility criteria for application as an
Entrepreneur, Innovator or Investor
3. PERSONALIZED EMPLOYMENT PASS
- Overseas foreign professionals last drawn fixed monthly salary
overseas was at least $18,000 and must not be more than six
months from the time of application.
- Employment Pass holder earning a monthly fixed salary of at
- Fixed monthly salary of at least $2,000
- A degree or diploma
5. WORK PERMIT
- Semi-skilled or unskilled foreign workers
|Passes||Eligibility||Documents Required||Process Time||Contact number & Address|
|Citizenship||1. Person who is at least 21 years of age and has been a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) for at least 2 to 6 years prior to the date of application
2. Spouse of Singapore Citizen with a minimum of 2-year PR and married for at least 2 years preceding the date of application.
3. Child born outside Singapore whose parent is a Singapore citizen.
|1. Completed Citizenship application form and Annex
2. Existing passport
3. Birth certificate
4. Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Separation Deed
5. PR card & PR Certificate
6. Educational Certificate (high school and above)
7. Death Certificate of ex-spouses, proof of child/children’s custody from previous marriage, if applicable
8. Deed Poll or Religious Certificate for change of name, if any
9. Foreign Citizenship Certificate
10. A letter of employment from current employer
11. Income tax notice of assessment for last 3 years
12. Payslips for last 6 months and CPF contributions history for last 12 months, if employed
13. Latest ACRA business profile and balance sheet/ profit and loss account of your business in case you are a business owner
|Not mentioned. But estimate time is between 6 – 12 months||Immigration & Checkpoints AuthorityICA Building10 Kallang RoadSingapore 208718(Beside Lavender MRT)Mon – Fri: 8.00 am to 5.00 pmSat: 8.00 am to 1.00 pm24 hr Call Centre –6391 6100|
|Permanent Resident||1. Spouse and unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore Citizen (SC)/Permanent Resident (SPR);
2. Aged parents of a Singapore Citizen;
3. P, Q or S work pass holders working in Singapore;
5. Foreigners who satisfy certain guidelines can apply for permanent residence by submitting applications through SMC Management Consultants Pte Ltd in Singapore
|1. Complete form 4
2. Recent passport-sized photograph
3. Valid travel document of applicant. Photocopies of pages showing personal particulars, official descriptions and Singapore immigration endorsements are required;
4. Work Pass of applicant, if any;
5. Identity cards of both applicant (if any) and sponsor;
6. Applicant’s Birth Certificate;
7. Official Marriage Certificate;
8. Educational certificates of both applicant and sponsor;
9. Official Birth Certificates of children showing both parents’ names and child’s name and adoption paper, if applicable;
10. Death certificate or divorce certificate and the custody papers for the children in respect of applicant’s/spouse’s previous marriages (if any);
11. A letter from sponsor’s and applicant’s (if applicable) employer stating the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the last 6 months with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month. The letter, addressed to the Commissioner, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, should be dated within 1 month from the date of submission.
12. A statement from the CPF Board showing the sponsor’s monthly “CPF contribution history” for the last 12 months;
13. Sponsor’s and applicants’ (if applicable) Income Tax Notices of Assessment for the last 3 years;
14. Sponsor’s valid Business Registration Certificate (for self-employment) with names of partners shown and ValidVocational licence, if applicable;
15. Deed Poll or Change of Name Certificate of applicant and sponsor
16) When completing the application form, please note that the basic salary does not include the following:
a) Additional payment by way of overtime, bonus or commission.
b) Travel, food or housing allowance.
c) Any sum paid to an employee or contract worker to defray special expenses incurred by him owing to the special, unusual or hazardous nature of the employment.
d) Any contribution paid by employer or contractor to any pensions fund or provident fund.
e) Any gratuity payable on discharge or retirement.
|Not mentioned. But estimate time is between 6 – 12 months||Immigration & Checkpoints AuthorityICA Building10 Kallang RoadSingapore 208718(Beside Lavender MRT)Mon – Fri: Online Appointment24 hr Call Centre –6391 6100|
|Employment Pass||According to our Employment Contract Service experts, the eligibility criteria for employment pass;
– P1 Employment Pass – monthly fixed salary of $8,000 SGD- Possess highest degrees and prominent working experience.- P2 Employment Pass – monthly fixed salary of $4,500 SGD
– hold a diploma or degree from recognised institution (holders of Singaporean diplomas are in the running)
– Q1 Employment Pass – young graduate from good institution could qualify if they earn at least $3,000 SGD
|1.Personal particulars page of the candidate’s passport
2.Company latest business profile or instant information registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
3.Educational documents (in English)
4.Past employment transcripts, if applicable;
5.Photograph against a white;
8.A support letter should be given by the company
9.Local sponsor for the EP application. The forms must be endorsed with the company’s stamp and signed by the local sponsor
|Online application: within 3 weeksManual application: within 8 weeks||Singapore Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)The Riverwalk20 Upper Circular Road,#04-01/02,Singapore 058416|
|Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)||You can apply for a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) if you are:1. An overseas foreign professional and your last drawn fixed monthly salary overseas was at least $18,000. Your last drawn salary should have been within 6 months before you apply
2. An Employment Pass holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
3. Not be unemployed in Singapore for more than 6 months at any time. Otherwise, you will need to cancel the pass.
4. Earn a fixed salary of at least $144,000 per calendar year, regardless of thenumber of months you are in employment.
5. Notify us of the following:
§ When you start or leave a job.
§ If you change your contact details, such as local contact person or address.
§ Your annual fixed salary. You need to declare it to us by 31 January of every year.
|1. A copy of the personal particulars page of your passport2. If you have never applied for a work pass before, you will need these additional documents:§ Educational certificates.
§ Employment contracts of new or previous employment (if any).
§ Employment history.
§ Latest 3 months of your salary slips and bank account statements.
§ Latest tax statement
|It takes around 8 weeks to process the application. If approved, we’ll mail an in-principle approval (IPA) letter to the Singapore address given in the application.||Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)The Riverwalk20 Upper Circular Road,#04-01/02,Singapore 058416|
|Entre Pass||1. Intend to start a Private Limited company in Singapore, registered with ACRA§ The company must be 6 months old before applying for entre pass
§ The company must have at least S$50,000 paid up capital
§ Must provide bank statement showed at least S$50,000 in Singapore based company account
§ Must hold at least 30% of the shareholding of the company
2. The company must at least meet the following one of the requirements which will be accessed with merit
a. Has funding from a government-Accredited Venture Capitalist or business angel and accredited by Singapore Government
– Contact Singapore – Global Investor Programme (GIP)
– Economic Development Board Investments (EDBI)
– Infocomm Investments
– National Research Foundation – Early Stage Venture Funding
– SPRING Singapore – Spring Seeds, Business Angel Scheme (BAS)
– The company must receive monetary funding of at least S$100,000
– Submit a shareholder certificate and other relevant documentation to support your application.
b. Hold an intellectual property – your company must hold an intellectual property (IP) that is registered with an approved national IP
– One of the shareholder must be the owner of the IP
– Expired IPs can be considered as long as one of the shareholder is the inventor of the IP
– The IP must be related to your proposed business
c. Has research collaboration with A*Star or a University – your company has an on-going research collaboration with a research institution recognised by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) or institutes of higher learning in Singapore
– National Research Foundation – Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise, Research Centres of Excellence
– National University of Singapore
– Nanyang Technological University
– A*Star Research Institutes
d.Is an incubate at a Singapore Government-supported incubator, eg. SPRING Singapore Incubator Development Programme
– Must be an existing incubatee
– Incubate work must be related to your proposed business
3. Business that are not eligible
The following business are not eligible for EntrePass:
– Coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts,
– Bars, night clubs, karaoke longue
– Foot reflexology, massage parlours
– Acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, herbal dispensing businesses
– Employment agencies
– Geomancy business
4. Duration of the EntrePass is up to a year
|1. Copy of the personal particulars page of your passport
2. Past employment testimonial in English
3. A business plan in English consist of:
a. Profile of applicant- Professional experience, such as employment history, role in growing businesses, track record in growing startups.
– Awards or recognitions, such as prestigious awards by a national body, credible organisation or recognised media.
– Special skills or resources, such as intellectual property, technology, networks, financial.- Academic qualifications.
– Role in societies or organisations
b. Business idea
– Product & service offered
– Market analysis
– Supporting documents – eg. Licensing agreements, product certifications and endorsement’s
– Market plan,
– Operation plan
– Financial projections
– Profile of management team
|Within 8 weeks for more cases||Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)The Riverwalk20 Upper Circular Road,#04-01/02,Singapore 058416|
|S – Pass||For mid-skilled foreign employees need to meet these criteria:
1. Candidates need to earn at least S$2,200 a month and meet the assessment criteria. (the salary should reflect work experience. Older, more experiences applicants need higher salaries to qualify)
2. A degree or diploma. We may consider technical certificates, such as courses for qualified technicians or specialists. The certification should include at least 1 year of full-time study.
3. Years of relevant work experience.
4. Duration of up to 2 years
6. Employers must provide medical insurance for S pass holder
7. Employers are subject to quote and levy for S pass employees
|1. Copy of the personal particulars page of your passport.
2. Copy of your educational certificates.
3. Company’s latest business profile or instant information registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory (ACRA)
|Within 3 weeks for most cases||Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)The Riverwalk20 Upper Circular Road,#04-01/02,Singapore 058416|
|Work Permit||According to our Employment Pass Application Agency experts, an Employer or appointed employment agent (EA) can apply.
– When you submit the application: S$30 for each pass
– When the pass is issued: S$30 for each pass
1. Work Permit for foreign worker – for semi-skilled foreign workers in the constructions, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.
a.Foreign workers from approved source countries working in the constructions, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.
b.An employer or appointed employment agent needs to apply for the permit.
c. No minimum qualifying salary required.
d. Duration is up to 2 years, depending on the validity of the worker’s passport, security bond and employment period.
e. It is renewable
f. Passes for family is not available.
g. Employers are limited by a quote for their industry and have to pay for a monthly levy for each worker.
h. Employers must provide medical insurance.
2. Work permit for foreign domestic worker – for foreign domestic worker (FDWs) to work in Singapore
a. Foreigners employed as domestic helpers in Singapore. Both employers and FDWs must meet the eligibility criteria
b. An employer or appointed employment agent needs to apply for the permit
c. No minimum qualifying salary required
d. Duration is up to 2 years, depending on the validity of the security bond
e. It is renewable
f. Employers must pay a monthly levy
g. Employers must provide medical and personal accident insurance
3. Work permit for confinement nanny
– For Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks, starting from the birth of the employer’s child.
– Malaysian employed as confinement nannies in Singapore, both employers and nannies must meet the eligibility criteria.
4. Work permit for performing artiste – For foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs
a. An employer or appointed agent needs to apply for the permit
b. No minimum qualifying salary required
c. Duration is up to 1 years, depending on the validity of the security bondd. It is not renewable
e. Passes for family is not available
f. Employers have to pay for a monthly levy for each worker
g. Medical insurance is required
|1. Copy of the personal particulars page of your passport.||2. Work Permit for foreign worker and performing artiste – It takes within a week to process unless more information is required
3. Work Permit for FDWs and confinement nanny:
a. Online application: within 3 weeks
b. Manual application: within 8 weeks
|Employment Pass Services Centre (EPSC)The Riverwalk20 Upper Circular Road,#04-01/02,Singapore 058416|