For your Singapore payroll needs and queries, get in touch with MC Group. We, at MC, offer comprehensive Singapore payroll services that are unique.
Is an in-house Singapore payroll department eating away into your time and money?
Let us ease your worries and hadnle your admistrative needss, allowing you to concentrate on your business needs.
Why Outsource Your Payroll Services Singapore to Us?
- Strong Technical Support by a pool of Payroll Consultants
- Tailor-made Solution to all Customers
- Comprehensive range of Services
- Use of Web-based Payroll Software
- Years of experience in Payroll Domain
- Accurate & Prompt Delivery of Service
- Competitive Prices in the Market
- Free Advice & Consulting Services
We have a team of experienced and prudent payroll consultants who help the businesses including small, medium and large, keep up with the latest laws of the local authorities and ensure seamless operation of your HR and payroll activities. They will handle end-to-end payroll needs of your business, let you focus on core competencies so as to grow the revenue and proft.
Our Full range of Singapore Payroll Services are:
- Timely disbursement of accurate salary to the employee via online transfer, cash or cheque.
- Ensure to submit CPF and other related documents within the time frame set by the authority.
- Ensure to adhere to the statutory laws vis a vis CPF, SDL and so on.
Tracking of Salary Increments
- Timely update of salary increments of the employees
- Changes to the payroll data as per the appraisal amount.
- Keep backup of payroll data.
Allowances and Deductions Management
- Calculation of accurate salary after adjusting the allowances and deduction amount.
- Salary calculation of new joiners and resigned employees based on the number of working days.
Employee Information Tracking and Maintenance
- Assist in keeping track of and maintaining payroll data and movement of employees.
- Calculation of monthly overtime, shift allowances and commissions payable to the employees has been done.
- Make adjustments & calculations of tax deduction as per the investment declared by the employees.
- Maternity, sabbatical, annual and balance leave calculations
- Prepare monthly Payroll report, CPF report, etc.
- Changes in the report are made in the case of any changes in the employee’s dossier.
- Establish fair employment policies and terms.
- Provide support for HR & Payroll Needs on a daily basis.
- Ensure that HR policies and activities comply with the regulations.
- HR transformation and HR crisis management.
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing Singapore Payroll Services to a Third-party Firm?
- Streamlining of time-consuming and tiring payroll processes.
- Easy access to the technology-driven tool, It eliminates investment in IT infrastructure.
- End-to-end assistance throughout the process.
- Deployment of resources in a well-planned manner.
- Accuracy is ensured, and hence, reports and documentations are error-free.
- Strict adherence to statutory legal requirements.
- The risk of penalties for non-compliance is reduced.
- Fast and efficient resolution of employee-related issues.
- Boost productivity and fast turnaround.