A Singapore Branch Office is an extension of its parent company and not a separate legal entity. The liabilities of the Singapore Branch will be extended to its head office and unlike a subsidiary, the regulator requires that the head office audited accounts be submitted for filing as well. Accounts of the head office will then be made publicly available by ACRA.
Benefits of a Singapore Branch Office
- Wholly owned by parent company
- May be administratively easier and more efficient to operate than a subsidiary
- 2 local resident respresentatives or agents are needed, enhancing compliance requirements
- Appointment of a company secretary is not necessary
Registration Requirements of a Singapore Branch Office
- A minimum of 2 local resident representative or agents
- A local registered office address (local residential addresses may be permitted, certain ￼￼￼
- A local registered office address (local residential addresses may be permitted, certain conditions apply) ￼ ￼￼ ￼conditions apply)
- Statutory documents of the Head Office
We have incorporation packages for Foreign Companies Review the pricing now.